DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
DATA – collectively all information that you submit to the operators and owners of this website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the relevant Data Protection Laws;
COOKIES – a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Further information on what cookies are used and why are set out in the relevant clauses below (‘COOKIES’).
GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2017/679;
MATT PAGAN – OFFICIAL WEBSITE, WE or US – Those who own, run or otherwise administrate this website, located at www.mattpaganofficial.com and all of its subsidiary pages and content. As of this most recent policy update, the registered owner is MATTHEW PAGAN, who can be contacted c/o 2 Oakfield Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 5XS;
WEBMASTER – The chief administrator and designer of this website, as well as the person responsible for its maintenance and updating. As of this most recent policy update, the registered Webmaster is KYLE PEDLEY, who can be contacted c/o 2 Oakfield Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 5XS;
UK and EU COOKIE LAW – the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
USER or YOU – any third party that access the Website and is not either (i) employed by Matt Pagan – Official Website and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Michael Auger Official Website, and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
WEBSITE – the website that you are currently using, www.mattpaganofficial.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Matt Pagan – Official Website is the “data controller:. This means that Matt Pagan – Official Website determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. date of birth;
d. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
f. IP addresses (automatically collected);
g. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
h. operating system (automatically collected);
in each case, in accordance with this pirvacy policy.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
7. Matt Pagan – Official Website will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
b. when you comment on, or otherwise interact with, sections of the website that permit submissions/contributions in any form from Users;
c. when you register with us and set up an account to receive any of our products/services;
d. when you enter a competition or promotion through the website or corresponding social media channel;
e. when you make payments to us for products/services, through this Website or otherwise;
f. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website, in order to make improvements to the website’s content, navigation and user experience. This includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website, and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
OUR USE OF DATA
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement to our site, products and services;
c. for the purposes of providing products and services purchased, including the posting of purchases, or any essential communication related to such purchases, such as order queries, refunds and any other associated need.
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your Rights” below).
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services/products, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasions:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – in order that purchases made on this site can be fulfulled by those working for it, that any competition winners can be contacted, and, wherever necessary, where any cross-promotion or information sharing is deemed necessary between this website, Matt Pagan, and Collabro, a music group of which Mr Pagan is a member of;
b. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly and can provide any services/products offered to Users;
c. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers – such as PayPal, Stripe etc. – to process user payments and refunds;
d. relevant authorities – to facilitiate the detection and prevention of crime, or the collection of legally-enforced taxes or duties;
KEEPING DATA SECURE
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to any accounts will be controlled by a password and user name unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
c. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us at email@example.com.
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete you data, it may persist on backup or achival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data, or limit the way in which we may use it.
e. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legimitiate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint ot the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details, and further information on their role and process, can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk.
21. It is impotant that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP/CONTROL
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchases of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, all such data shall be generalised and anonymised wherever possible, and we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
28. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Matt Pagan – Official Website to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you. wish, deny consent to placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
29. This Website may place the following Cookies:
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
ANALYTICAL/PERFORMANCE COOKIES – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around and use our website whilst visiting it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
30. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
31. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet broswer.
32. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
33. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
37. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or ommission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
38. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Matt Pagan – Official Website by email at email@example.com.